Hello! Welcome to my personal website. Expect to read about a variety of subjects, ranging from Denver (where I live with my family) to open source projects. If you’d like to get in touch, please contact me.
I am the Founder and Manager of Kenny Consulting Group, LLC, a consultancy that helps founders and executives grow their businesses. A few projects I’m working on include: Intro CRM, OSHdata, and Hello Blink Show. I previously worked in management consulting and for several technology companies before starting my own business.
I’ve been featured in outlets like The Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio, and Hacker News. Outside of work, I contribute to public data projects like Wikipedia and OpenStreetMap. I previously served as Treasurer of the Board of Directors for the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA). In school, I earned an MBA from the University of Denver and a BA in Economics from Pepperdine University.
Listen to a preview of the latest episode of Hello Blink Show (co-hosted by Harris), a practical podcast for technical people who want to start their own company.
Episode 24: Avoiding Technology and IP Clause Lawsuits with Mark Tyson – Hello Blink Show
- Episode 24: Avoiding Technology and IP Clause Lawsuits with Mark Tyson
- Episode 23: How to Hire Engineering Contractors with Matt Liberty
- 22: Building and Selling Your Business with Mihir Shah
- 21: Changing Careers with Lisa Lewis Miller
- 20: Creating a Marketing and Sales Pipeline with Cyber City Circuits